© 2022 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with Elementor
$28.00 – $34.00
It’s Carnival Time in the Magnolia State!
While we weren’t the first to celebrate the season leading up to Fat Tuesday, the hospitality state brings a hometown charm to our coastal krewes.
Original Illustration drawn and digitally composed by Gulf Coast artist Gail Louise Hendrickson.
Mississippi Mardi Gras features our state flower, mask, beads and doubloons, blues guitar, cocktails, crabs, crawdads, parades, sayings and more.
Original gouache painting available through the artist.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem